Facilitating sustainable increases in crop yield and quality.
Headland appreciates the importance of crop nutrition and the need to understand its multifaceted nature to optimise crop performance.
It is important to understand the individual elements essential for crop growth and the factors which apply individually to each element.
- Functions within the plant.
- Behaviour in the soil.
- Antagonism/synergism between elements.
- When and where uptake may be limited and/or limiting.
- Treatment before deficiency occurs and recognition of such situations.
- Forms in which they may be applied.
- Environmental impacts.
Headland supplies an extensive range of foliar nutrition products for both UK and export markets, encompassing products containing single elements to more complex multi element products formulated to meets differing crop demands. Headland is also the market leader in the manufacture and supply of foliar nutrition products using humic technology, nitrate salts and advanced surfactant/suspension systems delivering rapid uptake and utilisation of elements by the plant.
- Soluble liquids- Sulphates, Nitrates & Chelates.
- Dry flowables.
- Novel mixtures.
- Water-soluble fertilisers.